Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
Communication is essential! Parent volunteers are a vital part of our swim team season, and it's the expectation of our teams that every family will be represented.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
If your team allows your athletes to declare attendance and/or select meet entries:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- If the coach allows the athlete to select events, select the appropriate events from the list shown. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.